It could be time to join independent wellness professionals and studios everywhere in getting an online booking system.
MagnaPass are exploring the following reasons why in this article.
Online booking systems have a number of benefits.
- Reduce admin time.
- Increase bookings.
- Reduce no-shows and cancellations.
- Get paid directly, on time.
- Track your bookings.
- Manage your clients.
1. Reduce admin time.
They may seem like simple and easy tasks, but they can take up a considerable chunk of your available time. You know what we're talking about, things like emails, phone calls, cash, change, refunds... the list goes on.
The fact is that wellness businesses, whether you're an independent yoga teacher or a multi-site CrossFit business, will no doubt be spending a lot of time organising, planning and liaising with clients, teachers and any number of others to keep your schedule and services up-to-date.
The good thing is that now, using purpose-built booking systems such as MagnaPass, you can make all of these tasks a lot less time-intensive. Here are some examples of features that can solve these problems:
- Automatic email communications will keep you and your clients notified on bookings and cancellations.
- Cash and change are a thing of the past with online bookings systems which allow clients to book and pay online in advance.
- Refunds can be managed online too, including partial and full refund options.
2. Increase bookings.
Giving more people easy access to booking your services.
3. Reduce no-shows and cancellations.
Keep your clients engaged due to accountability.
4. Get paid directly, on time.
5. Track your bookings.
Calendar, bookings, cancellations.
6. Manage your clients.
Client details, lists, passes
Why MagnaPass is different from the rest.