Analyse and track metrics such as bookings, earnings, clients, cancellations, refunds, and more.
How to activate the reporting features.
In order to receive payments and activate reporting, you'll need to connect Stripe in your account dashboard. Follow these steps:
- Login to your MagnaPass account dashboard.
- Select the 'Payment' tab in the 'My account' section.
- Click the blue 'Connect to Stripe' button.
- Follow the steps to complete the process (usually takes 2-3 minutes).
- You're then redirected back to MagnaPass and you're all done!
Once you've done this, the new features are activated and the 'Reporting' option will appear in the 'My services' drop down menu within your account dashboard.
Benefits of connecting Stripe and activating reporting features.
- Activate the reporting features
- Track your progress, identify trends and be more informed about your performance.
- Combined data from Stripe and MagnaPass can be displayed.
- Manage everything, including payments and refunds, in MagnaPass.
- Keeping everything in one place without having to switch between MagnaPass and Stripe.
- All information relating to bookings, payments, cancellations, refunds, and payouts is visible within MagnaPass.
- Access a streamlined version of Stripe via MagnaPass if necessary
- You're still have the option to manage your Stripe account with details such as bank accounts or personal information.
Metrics and data points
Date ranges and time intervals.
You are able to set a date range which you'd like to view reporting for (e.g. 1st-30th June 2021) and you can display the data in different time intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
Once you've set the date range and time interval, the metrics and data described in this article are available to view with the reporting features in MagnaPass.
Example 1 (below) - The bookings report displays the following information:
- Total number of bookings.
- Number of clients who booked.
- Average bookings made per client.
- Graph: Bookings throughout the date range and trend line.
Example 2 (below) - The bookings table displays bookings broken down by service (classes, events, courses and appointments).
Example 3 (below) - The booking methods chart displays bookings, broken down by their method or source (e.g. mobile app, widget, MagnaPass profile).
The cancellations report displays the following information:
- Number of cancelled bookings.
- Number of clients who cancelled.
- Cancellations made per client.
- Graph: Cancellations throughout the date range and trend line.
Transactions and refunds data
The transactions table displays a list of payments including dates, gross amount, fees, net amount and identifies refunds.
The payouts table displays a list of payouts which are either on their way or have already been paid out to the relevant bank account (includes dates, amounts and status).